[ovs-dev] Hi,

Gennadiy Medovoy garrywalker2244 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:35:06 UTC 2020

Hello my dear, i will be glad to inform you that we are using our
finance-firm platform to help investors take advantage of investing
overseas where they can get more profit for their funds  .We have
assembled one of the most experienced teams in hedge funds in loan
and equity.  We understand that a foreign company looking for investors
is going to need some help in order to make an offer that is both attractive
 to the investors and fully compliant with law. We are here to guide you on
equity and loan finance model. We can give you credit facility if the project
is feasible. The stage is set for our Money Hunters to boldly present their
companies to 82 investors.

Consider this a shout-out to all individuals and firms looking for loan and
equity finance. If you know of a company in need of funding, we have 82
ready investors to assist. There is a commission model for partners who
make referrals.
Thanks and regards