[ovs-dev] Fwd:: WE ARE STILL WAITING YOUR RESPONSE, YOU ARE DELAYING YOUR FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU

MR. NATANEL CLARK LENCE FROM (UNITED NATIONS) henryonyejekwe44 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:58:36 UTC 2020

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION COMMISSION
UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION
3 WHITEHALL COURT, LONDON, SW1A 2EL,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Attn: Beneficiary,

This office have sent you this email last week, but up till now we
have not got any response from you over your approved compensation
fund, The United Nations Compensation Commission on 5th February 2020,
made available $90 million towards the Commission’s remaining claim
with an outstanding award balance.

I am NATANEL CLARK LENCE, Compelling list department of the
Secretary-General and Head of the UN Office for West African states
(ECOWAS) international monitory fund affiliated office in London,
England - United Kingdom. We have been working towards the eradication
of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help
of United States Government and the United Nations all over the
European/Asia countries.

We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various
parts of West Africa, Asia and European countries and some of them are
under our custody.

We have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists.
The United Nation Anti-crime commission and the United State
Government have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be
shared among 100 victim’s around the globe. Even if you are not
scammed but you have a relative i think is a benefit to the family.

This email is being directed to you because your email address was
found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our
custody here in United Kindom and with the information gathered from
this Scam artist, we noticed that you have been scammed of so much
money and have decided to compensate you with a little token to
recover the lost of your fund. You are therefore being compensated
with the total sum US$650,000,00 United States Dollars. We have also
arrested some of them who claim to be barristers, bank officials,
Lottery Agents and U.S.A Military Officers In Syria, Afghanistan and
Iraq who has money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of
such funds which does not exist.

Since your name appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will
receive a compensation of US$650,000,00 United States Dollars, we have
made arrangement to Upload your US$650,000,00 United States Dollars
through our ATM Card hard disk through our Global Bank, which will be
sent to you immediately you respond our massage OR transfer your fund
personally to your Private Bank Account with no complication of things
or questioning as the Account will be fully registered in your Name.

Provide the information below to enable the processing AGENT TRANSFER
your compensated fund to your location.

1)YOUR FULL NAME.
2)YOUR FULL ADDRESS
3)YOUR MOBILE NUMBER.
4)YOUR OCCUPATION
5)YOUR IDENTITY.
6) COUNTRY.

We guarantee your safety and Congratulate you once again!

Best regards.

MR. NATANEL CLARK LENCE
uncclondon.international at aol.com
uncc.internationallondon at gmail.com