[ovs-dev] REGARDS

blessed Kenneth blessedkenneth28 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 01:23:21 UTC 2020

Attn: Friend,

 I have been in search of someone with the same name as yours, And it
is my pleasure to seek your business assistance, and I want you to
consider it very important. This is an opportunity I would like us to
utilize very well. I am Mr. Abrahim Ansah, Non-Executive Director and
an officer in charge of the auditing and accounting section with (
Barclays Bank New York ), and also a relationship account officer to
Dr. Frederick Dervishi.

 In 2007, One Late Dr. Frederick Dervishi, citizen of your country had
a fixed deposit with my bank for 36 calendar months, valued
US$17,400,000.00 (seventeen Million, Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars)
the due date for this deposit contract was 16th December 2016. Sadly,
Dr. Frederick was among the death victims in the Earthquake disaster
that occurred on May 12, 2008 in Sichuan province of China that killed
thousands of people. He was in China on a business trip and that was
how he met his end.  I have carried out various inquiries to locate
any of his clients and extended relatives but this has proved
unsuccessful. Since the demise of this our customer, Dr. Frederick,
who was a seasoned oil Merchant/contractor here, I have kept a close
watch of the deposit records and accounts, and since then nobody has
come to claim the said money in this account as the next of kin.   I
hereby write in regards to this effect to have you stand as the
rightful beneficiary to Late Dr. Frederick, so that the funds will be
claimed, released and transferred into your local bank account before
my Bank declares the total funds unserviceable or confiscated.

Please you will be entitled to a percentage that will be discussed
later with you and there is no risk involved in this regard, the
transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of law.   I  immensely request for your
optimum honesty and cooperation and Let me know your mind on this, and
please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the
details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my
personal email address,  we can as well discuss this on phone if you
so desire.

Anticipating your communication.

 Mr. Abrahim.Ansah