[ovs-dev] [ovs-discuss] OVN: configuration in Neutron DB?

Tony Liu tonyliu0592 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 06:58:35 UTC 2020

Thanks Numan!

Tony
________________________________
From: Numan Siddique <numans at ovn.org>
Sent: July 28, 2020 11:41 PM
To: Tony Liu <tonyliu0592 at hotmail.com>
Cc: ovs-discuss at openvswitch.org <ovs-discuss at openvswitch.org>; ovs-dev at openvswitch.org <ovs-dev at openvswitch.org>; Daniel Alvarez Sanchez <dalvarez at redhat.com>; Lucas Alvares Gomes Martins <lmartins at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [ovs-discuss] OVN: configuration in Neutron DB?

Adding Daniel and Lucas. Maybe you can also include opendev ML to get appropriate responses from the OpenStack side.

Please see below for few comments.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:02 PM Tony Liu <tonyliu0592 at hotmail.com<mailto:tonyliu0592 at hotmail.com>> wrote:
Quick update. I changed the script to create 256 routers first, then set each of them as gateway.
There is no create and set back to back. It seems working fine now.

It would be good someone can clarify my questions. It seems that it's not guaranteed that the
object is ready when client get OK response of creation request. Is this expected?

Thanks!

Tony