[ovs-dev] your contract payment

Mrs. Jane Scott jamesinkalaesq at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 11:17:19 UTC 2020

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F)
LONDON FINANCIAL CLEARANCE HOUSE
FUND TRANSFER INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT
NO. 774 BIRMINGHAM ROAD B435 LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

We have been authorized by the World Bank and Federal Bureau of
Investigation (FBI), to investigate on the reason for unnecessary
delay of your inheritance fund payment which has been approved to you
by law. During the course of our investigation, we discovered that
your payment had been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of
some banks who are trying to divert your inheritance fund into their
personal accounts.

To stop the dubious act, we have agreed with the World Bank and
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that we the international
monetary fund (IMF) will handle and monitor this payment by ourselves
to avoid the hopeless situation created by these corrupt Officials of
the banks and some other law enforcement agent staffs.

We have obtained an irrevocable payment guarantee on your Payment from
the World Bank. We are happy to inform you that World Bank have
decided to compensate you with $3.5 Million and it will be transfer to
you via an international ATM VISA CARD and send to your home address
via DHL Delivery Company. We will issue the ATM VISA CARD to your name
through our affiliate paying bank in Lome Togo, You are hereby advised
to contact MR. FONKWA ERMOND of UBA BANK Lome Togo so that he will
issue an international ATM VISA CARD in your name and send it to your
home address via DHL Delivery Company. The contact address stated
below is the contact information of IMF paying bank Liaison Office in
Lome Togo. Contact UBA BANK urgently so that they will issue ATM VISA
CARD in your name and send it to your home address for your usage
without any further delay. You are required to contact UBA bank with
the email address stated below.

Paying Bank: UBA BANK PLC
Email Address:  ubabankplc229 at gmail.com
Contact person: MR. FONKWA ERMOND

Make sure that you will contact the above mentioned bank for the final
release and transfer of your fund without any further delay. UBA BANK
MUSTsurely issue an international ATM VISA CARD in your name as soon
as they receive a message from you.

We anticipate your urgent co-operation.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Jane Scott