[ovs-dev] Re,

akwesianne akwesianne at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:06:30 UTC 2020

Greetings My Beloved,

Do you have time to do this for me ?

I beg you with the name of God reply me immediately as soon as I
receive your reply I will forward your information’s to the bank to
transfer the money to you Information’s ok my name is Mrs.
Akwesi Anne, I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and my
doctor says that I have just few days to leave. I am 55 years from
france, but based in Ivory Coast. I was married to Late Paul Anne who
was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire before he died
after few days in the hospital.

I am a business woman dealing with cocoa exportation when my late
husband was alive he deposited the sum of $1.500 Million Dollars with
a Bank in Cote
d ’lvoire. presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank
here in Cote d’Ivoire.

My Doctor told me that it is very likely I will die within few days or
months due to a blood cancer {LUCAMIA}.I have decided to donate the
money
for charity to you since I do not have a child to inherit it and its
better I do not die leaving the money here without it reaching to the
poor and the
less privileged ones in the society. As soon as I receive your reply I
shall tell my bank to transfer the money to you. Information’s
Required from you
are:

Your full Name
Your home or office address
Your direct tel & fax

with these information’s, I will forward them to the bank immediately
for transferring of the funds to your position. Please always pray for
me and
let God give me more good health to stay in this world.

Please always pray for me soon I will be going for a heart operation.
I pray and ask God for a divine favour I wish you the best of luck and
a happy and
peaceful week.Here is my email contact ;akwesianne at yandex.com

God bless you and your family.

Mrs. Akwesi Anne.