[ovs-dev] (no subject)

n-noda at kitamura-machinery.co.jp n-noda at kitamura-machinery.co.jp
Tue Jun 2 11:32:12 UTC 2020

Greetings!
We give out loans to individuals and companies. The interest rate will be 2% annually. We are interested in financing projects of large volume and we give out loan without any upfront fee. The repayment period is 1-30 years + 6 months grace period.
 We Offer: -  * Project Financing        * Business Loan        * Personal Loan
 Loan processing and financing takes about 8 working days from the day you submit your loan application. Reply for more information.