[ovs-dev] Bless You My Dear,

Mrs Anna Kone me.coulibalyibrahim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:12:16 UTC 2020

--
Bless You My Dear,

I am Mrs. Anna Kone, I am married to Dr. Kone Akoma From Ivory Coast ,
I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a
government building contractor before my husband earlier death on
January 26 2012. We were married for eleven years without a child due
my fibriod problem. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only
four days.

I am writing to seek your consent to conduct humanitarian projects, I
suffer from advanced cancer that prevents me from realizing my dreams.
Doctor informed me that my days are numbered because of my health
degrading. That is why I want to Send these sum of money to you
(Dollars 2,500,000.00)So that you can use it to help the
Orphanages,homeless and Widows. 35% for you while you use 65% for the
project,if you think you can give these poor children and poor widow a
glimmer of hope and joy then let me know by replying me.

Thanks for your cooperation and assistance.

I need your Name, occupation, Address and Phone Number and Age.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

l remain yours sister in Christ.

Mrs. Anna Kone