[ovs-dev] Partnership Investment proposal In Your Country

523024447 523024447 drowusu1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 21:53:35 UTC 2020

 Partnership Investment proposal In Your Country

Good day.

I'm Mrs. Alima Ali a wife to Late Mr Mohammed Ali a politician and
Gold/Diamond Mining merchant my country republic of Sierra leone.I have a
substantial capital honorably
intend for jointly investment with you in your country as a partner with my
son Michael Ali into a lucrative business of partnership for Real Estate
Investment venture based
on your advice and directive. The essence of this mail is to open up
communication with you to enable us know each other as regards to my plans
to invest my funds judiciously
with you in your Country as my partnership.

Finally,Please i will like you to meet with my representative in person
first before we start this partnership business,Looking forward to hearing
from you and in your reply
urgently give me your phone/fax number and your private email for more
details.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Yours faithfully.

Mrs. Alima Ali & Michael Ali (Son)