[ovs-dev] Good day, dearest one!

ariba_bebene at yahoo.com ariba_bebene at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 08:20:17 UTC 2020

Good day, dearest one!

My name is Maria Elena Quintero Rivillas an American citizen based in The United Kingdom. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity Organization through you. You may be wondering why I choose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am suffering from cancer about 7 years ago and my husband who had left me everything he worked. I have been touched by the Lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to Charity Organization through you for the good work of humanity.

I have asked the Lord to forgive me for all my sins and I believe he has because He is merciful. I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive the operation. I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of GBP37,000,000.00 Million to the charity The organization through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls because I can hardly talk, and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get. Presently, I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

If you are interested in carrying out this task, please provide the following information's stated below:

NO 1: YOUR FULL NAME.
NO 2: YOUR HOME ADDRESSES
NO 3: CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER. (HOME TELEPHONE AND MOBILE TELEPHONE).
NO 4: YOUR MARITAL STATUS.
NO.5: YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION.
NO 6: YOUR PASSPORT COPY OR DRIVER'S LICENSE.

I know I have never met you before, after my prayers, my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you act sincerely. When the money is in your account, you will take 30% of the total amount and give the balance to the charity organization in your country.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will make my late husbands relatives to jeopardize my last wish.
Please forward the requested information's so that I will advise you what to do to receive this fund valued GBP37,000,000.00 into your account in your country to enable you to start the charity mission. Kindly reply back to me at my private The E-mail stated below if you are interested to carry out the Charity Foundation Project{ mariaelenarivillas1961 at gmail.com }

I am looking forward to receiving the requested information to enable us to proceed with the action.
Thank you.
Maria Elena Quintero Rivillas