[ovs-dev] CONGRATULATION $2,000,000.00USD HAS BEEN DONATED TO YOU

Stefano pessina at info.com
Wed Jun 10 18:29:47 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm Stefano Pessina, an Italian business tycoon, investor, and
philanthropist.the vice chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and
the single largest shareholder of Walgreens Boots Alliance. I gave
away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged
to give away the rest of 25% this year 2020 to Individuals.. I have
decided to donate $2,000,000.00USD (Two million united state
dollars)to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me
for more information

You can also read more about me via the link below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefano_Pessina

Warm Regard
CEO Walgreens Boots Alliance
Stefano Pessina