[ovs-dev] N/A

Hamid Magdalena chirag at nlayerz.com
Wed Jun 10 22:14:41 UTC 2020

I'm Mrs Hamid Magdalena from Poland base in Ukraine.
Our business is lending and we have multiple lending operations
in Europe,all round America, Asia and the United States.

If you are interested in applying for a loan please send us the
following information to get in touch with you:

Amount needed as loan,Full name,Country,State,cell or phone
number, Loan amount and duration of the loan.

your Mobile number is necessary, and the Best time to call you,
because l will like to speak with you on phone.

send above information to our email below:

eMail: nkmahb at gmail.com

E-mail Directly/ Phone : +380959483678