[ovs-dev] PREMIER LOAN

apply 3.5% philcoleuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:11:35 UTC 2020

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMERHSBC premier Loan offers variety of loans at 3.5% including: Short-Term Personal Loans/long Term Personal loan, Home loans, Debt Consolidation loans, Car loans, business loans and company loans. We assist contractors/farmers to acquire their own machineries and also finance the purchase of houses with low interest rate.As registered credit providers, all our business is carried out within the rules set out in the National Credit Act 34 of 2005Kindly forward the following details, your ID Number, Full Names, Occupation, Monthly Income, Type of loan and Contact details, telephone number and email address  to: madamconsultant at workmail.co.za For more information about our offer Contact (Mrs.) Margaret Adams, Online Loan Applications Consultant at:+27(0)621261054 fax: +27 (0)866000476Foreigners/Commission earners are also welcome.3.   1. Get a loan from R20, 000.00 to R10, 000,000.00, 2. Get the cash in your account within 24 - 48 hours 3. Loan duration from 1-10yearsRegards,ManagementLoans Department.2 EXCHANGE SQUARE, 85 MAUDE   STREET, SANDOWNSANDTON