[ovs-dev] Res: Your immediate response to proceed

Atty Uche info at sender.org
Fri Jun 12 19:50:07 UTC 2020

I am compelled to write you this email for reasons of great business
importance. I Agent/Solicitor of  Uche Nwokedi and Co personal attorney to
Late James,who left some large amount of money with the Access Bank  here before his death in 2015.

As his personal attorney, I have made several inquiries as directed by
the bank with a view to locating any member of his immediate or
extended relatives so as to present him/her as the Next of Kin and
beneficiary of my late client and of course claim his entitlement. And
unfortunately; I have been unsuccessfully in all my efforts at trying
to locate any member of his family. For this reason i have decided to
trace his last name,hence I contacted you so that the process of claim
of the fund deposited by my late client can be handed over to you; I
got your contact from an International Journal during my search for
this above mentioned issues.

Please note that the fund shall be divided 50/50 between you and
I;once it gets into your account; according to my plan;Your earliest
response to this email will be highly appreciated, Do get back to me
as I will not contact anyone till l read from you. if you are not
interested do let me know by replying to me.

Regards
Atty Uche Nwokedi