[ovs-dev] BUSINESS OFFER..

Dip. Robert J. Kobe info at cc.com
Fri Jun 12 20:21:39 UTC 2020

Good Day

I'm Diplomat Joseph R. Kobe, with International Logistics Department
in the United Nations Humanitarian Commission Belgium. The prompting
of this letter is anchored on my strong desire to solicit your consent
to share an important and huge investment opportunity with you as I
have a mandate to search for honest and trustworthy investment expert
which I believe you can be trusted with this opportunity. I would like
to hear from you to give you more details regarding this investment
opportunity..

Kindly reply back to me urgently.

Regards,
Diplomat Joseph Robert Kobe