[ovs-dev] my dear in the lord,

Mrs yvonne infoyvonne at mail.ee
Sat Jun 13 11:31:09 UTC 2020

my dear in the lord,

Based on your good profile I want to solicit for your help in fulfilling my wish, I am Mrs.yvonne yesyi, 58yrs old widow from France, my husband and I worked with Tullow oil Cote d’Ivoire before he died, I am writing you this message via a computer lap top on my sick bed at the hospital were I am undergoing medical treatment I have been diagnosed of Endometrial cancer unfortunately for me my doctor said I don't have any chance to survive except by a miracle I have spent a lot of money on medical treatment yet no improvement.

The reason why I am writing you this letter is because I want you to stand as beneficiary to the sum of my $ 2.5 Million which i inherited from my late husband I don’t have any biological child of my own who will inherit this money neither do I have any adopted child My relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore.

I want to donate this money to support children and orphanages charity in your country help me to fulfil this goal before I die and please always remember to pray for me when I die my soul will rest in peace. so if you are willing to help me receive this money in your account for the charity do not be inhesitate to get back to me immediately for further explanation and conversation on how we will proceed:

Hoping to receive your urgent reply

Your's sincerely.