[ovs-dev] For Our Mutual Benefit

mrsrachelmcleann@gmail.com Rachel.McLean at smtp.sepce.com
Sun Jun 14 16:08:29 UTC 2020

Hi

As the Chief Financial Officer, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government. I'm in a position to facilitate the immediate transfer of £86,000,000.00 (Eight Six Million British Pounds Sterling), to any of your nominated bank accounts, in any part of the world.

This is an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my departments. I can't successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide a bank account to receive the funds. Documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed and documented, so I will need your full co-operation for our mutual benefit.

We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure these funds. I will appreciate your prompt response. Stay blessed and stay safe.

Regards

Rachel McLean
Chief Finance Officer