[ovs-dev] KNOC LOAN OFFER.

Korea National Oil corporation (KNOC). ceo.koreanationaloilcorporation at koreamail.com
Mon Jun 15 07:35:17 UTC 2020

Attention.

We the Korea National Oil corporation (KNOC) invite you to partner with
us and benefit in our 2020 Loan funding program.

(KNOC) is a Giant in maintains extensive technology , oil exploration,
development, production and financing investment project, KNOC
investment funding activity specializes in real estate and hospitality,
industrial and sustainable technologies, strategic financial
investments, Starting up Business Expansion, Commercial Real Estate
purchase, Contract Execution, Healthcare services, Agriculture,
manufacturing, mining and Energy projects.

KNOC offer 1 .5% commission to entrepreneur / brokers and Agents , who
wish to work with us by presenting viable project owners for project
finance or other opportunities.

Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) is acting as a lender and the fund
will be disbursed on a clear interest rate of 3.5% annually to our
partners and Entrepreneurs for their investment projects.

Thank you looking forward hearing from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Si Woo Kim
Executive Consultant
On behalf of Mr. Su Yang Yeong
Executive Vice President/Standing Director
Korea National Oil Corporation - KNOC(Woo: 44538)
Jongga-ro 305, Jung-gu, Ulsan Ulsan 305
Republic of Korea
Email: ceo.koreanationaloilcorporationknoc at koreamail.com
Website: www.knoc.co.kr

한 국 석유 공사 (KNOC). 하나 이상의 첨부 파일을 포함하지 않을 수있는이 전자 메일은 기밀 사항이며 권한있는 정보를 포함
할 수 있습니다. 개인의 이름 만 사용하도록되어 있습니다. 지정된 수취인이 아닌 경우이 전자 메일을 보급, 배포 또는 복사 할 수
없습니다. 이 전자 메일을 실수로받은 경우 전자 메일을 통해 즉시 보낸 사람에게 알리고 이후 시스템에서 삭제하십시E-mail
Disclaimer Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC). This e-mail, which may
include no, one or more attachments is strictly confidential and may
contain privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you may not
immediately by return e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete it from your system thereafter