[ovs-dev] Please Reply Urgent~

Mrs.Maria Dolar maria.dolar1939 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 16:35:52 UTC 2020

Hello Dear

My name is Mrs.Maria Dolar, sharing this heartbreaking message with you. I don’t know you but my heart is breaking that the world will soon loose me.

My dear, is unfortunate my husband died out of this corona virus (COVID 19) which I have tested positive.

Out of the present situation of my health now I don't think I can survive this, please I want to entrust a sum of US$3.8 Million into your care for a humanitarian service.

Get back to me as soon as possible for my confirmation over your capability that you can handle this project.

Please reply urgently for more details.

Reply to Email: maria.dolar39 at gmail.com

Yours sincerely,

Mrs.Maria Dolar.