[ovs-dev] ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS

Abba Sheriff fso.cbn3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:50:55 UTC 2020

Attn:Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally , I am the chief
Financial Security officer, Central Bank of Nigeria. (CBN ) Mr. Abba
Sheriff

I am contacting you officially today because of your Unclaimed Fund in
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN ) is about to be wired out to your
representative's bank account as the current and rightful beneficiary
under your mandate as co-partner.

Two (2) men were here from your country saying you mandated them to
collect the funds on your behalf, with a court Affidavit and change of
ownership endorsed by you.

Our Bank does not understand why you sent these men to collect your
Fund on your behalf. If actually you want them to collect your fund as
co-partners, Due process must be followed at least you should have
informed us officially via my email.

They tendered some Vital Documents which proved that you actually sent
them for the Collection of the Fund. Honestly, it really baffles me
that you took such a decision without our consent.

Below are the Documents which they tendered :

1. DEED OF AGREEMENT AS CO-PARTNER.

2. HIGH COURT AFFIDAVIT

3. PUBLIC NOTARY

Kindly confirm that we should make Payment to these co-partners of
yours.Your are required to provide the two (2) names of your
co-partners to tally with the names we have here as true
identification and also your own copies of the Three (3) documents
submitted as above, you should have your own copies as the principal
beneficiary who instructed them. However, if you did not sent them to
represent you or to act in any capacity as your representative, kindly
notify us within 48 hours upon the receipt of this notification.

Failure to hear from you would be assumed that the claim is legitimate
and we shall not be held liable.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Abba Sheriff