[ovs-dev] Contact For Your Atm Card Payment.

Mr.Klein Solomon test at infinity.com.my
Thu Jun 18 05:49:22 UTC 2020

Atten: Dear Beneficiary,
I wish to use this medium to inform you that your full inheritance Payment of USD$8.5 Million (Eight Million five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) . held so far at Federal Reserve Bank India and Citibank. has been released and approved for onward transfer to you Via an ATM VISA CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD8.5M in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world with a maximum daily limit of USD$10,000.00 Only.
We have conclude with the ATM visa card department Center located in India  to send you the loaded ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your USD$8.5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but as I have mentioned earlier, the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$10,000.00 Only.
Now Your ATM VISA CARD is well packaged with every legal documents to cover it from  having any problem with any Office Authority or with your Bank and we have deposit your ATM visa Card with the conclusion to deliver it to your home as soon as you contact them with you current Information as listed below in down space. Please for your information kindly note that the only money you will be ask pay to pay them is non residential tax charges which is $355 Usd only.
1) Your Full Name...............
2) Your Delivery Address...........
3) Your country,.................
4) Your Phone and Fax Number.........
5) Your Age.....................
6)  Sex.....................
7) Occupation..............
8) Your Passport Copy
Contact the ATM visa card Center through their contact information listed below:
Contact Person Mr .Alex Dauda
E-mail:  jblipx at gmail.com
Location India
Phone: +91 844 840 5797
Finally, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.
Best Regards.
Mr.Klein Solomon
Minister of Finance & Funds Recovery Uni. United State.
+1  240-766-8650