[ovs-dev] Congratulations , You've been nominated

Whos Who whos_who at giphi.fun
Sat Jun 20 03:53:27 UTC 2020

Dear Valued Candidate,

You were recently nominated as a biographical candidate for the next edition of Who's Who In America.  We are pleased to inform you that the first phase of your candidacy was approved! Your prompt response is needed to ensure your complete professional information is considered.

The office of the Managing Director appoints individuals based upon a candidate's current position, and usually with information obtained from researched executive and professional listings.  The Director thinks that you may make an interesting biographical subject, as individual achievement is what Professional Who's Who is all about.

Click Here to Complete Your Profile >>   http://www.giphi.fun/c235S2D395z8IY610zQ1k1fK25v20GHI5fstIr5w6bxGaEsvZ9S9xdS9unm5a1Ps05qJNrx/peppy-interposing

Upon final confirmation, you will be listed among over 1. 5 million accomplished individuals in the Who's Who registry.  The biographical data presented in Professional Who's Who comes from the most authoritative sources available - the biographees themselves.  Inclusion in a Who's Who publication acts as an endorsement of your credentials and can significantly enhance your online credibility and visibility.

On behalf of the Managing Director, we look forward to your appearance in this upcoming edition.  Best wishes for continued success.