[ovs-dev] Ref: FNG/Payment 16/IMF-CORIS 009/2020

CONTACT INFO remittcc at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 00:32:43 UTC 2020

Attn,
I send this message to you previously without hearing from you

We received an appropriate letter today from the Executive Board of Director treasury department to continue the transfer of your fund deposited in our bank. We have set all the transfer documents behind your whole amount.  Meanwhile, you are advice to choose one out of the three specified payment methods that you would like to receive your money safely:-

1) Via Bank to bank transfer/online access transaction.

2) Via a custom pin based VISA CARD with a maximum withdrawal limit of (€100,000.00 Euros) a day till you receive your amount complete.

2) Via Western Union Money transfer of (€5,000.00) every day till you receive your amount complete.

Therefore, you are hereby giving advice to respond with your choice for immediate release of your funds.
Finally: be sure the information you gave is valid to avoid any mistake during the transfer, if not re-confirm your information along with your option above before transferring your fund.

Full Name…
Address and country….
Any of your ID/passport….
Direct phone number…..

This is to be sure we don’t make any mistake with your paper backed up fund and your statement of account drafted.

Regards
Mr. Solomon Williams
(Foreign remittance operator)
www.dpt.corisremittance at gmail.com