[ovs-dev] (no subject)

Azim Hashim Premji info at wipro.com
Tue Jun 23 07:41:16 UTC 2020

Hello,
 I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman of Wipro Limited. I gave away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity and I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year due to COVID-19. I have decided to donate $2,000,000.00 US Dollars to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info. I will also want you to be part of my Charity Foundation once you receive this money so we can join hands together to help the needy. please stay at home, healthy and safe.
 Contact him via Email for more details:
Warm Regard
CEO Wipro Limited