[ovs-dev] greetings

Mrs. Isabella Dzsesszika mrsisabelladz5 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:18:20 UTC 2020

--
My dearest beloved

I am Mrs. Isabella Dzsesszika , I married to Mr. Mseswa Dzsesszika,
for 19 years without a child and my husband died in 2007. I'm
contacting you so that you will know my desire to donate the sum of (
1,500,000 Dollars ) that I inherited from my late husband to charity,
currently the fund is still in the bank. Recently, my doctor told me
that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem and I will not
last for the next 2 months.

 I want a person that will use this fund for orphanages, schools,
churches, widows, propagating the word of God in his country.

 Reply me for more information's as quickly as you read this mail.

Remain blessed

Your sister in christ

Mrs. Isabella Dzsesszika