[ovs-dev] Congratulation!!! On Covid 19 Compensation Fund.

Intercontinental Relief Organization james05 at aol.in
Wed Jun 24 20:11:03 UTC 2020

Intercontinental Relief Organization 33499 Lakeshore Blvd, Eastlake,OH 44095, United States

Congratulation!!!

Intercontinental Relief is a humanitarian aid organization, active in all 50 states of America,and more than 80 countries worldwide, with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty or emergencies – without regard to politics, religion, or country of residence.  Intercontinental Relief aim is to strengthen health systems that care for vulnerable populations, ensuring that healthcare professionals worldwide are able to maintain, expand, and improve health services for people regardless of their ability or inability to pay off medical services.

Due to the ongoing hardship face globally by the threat of Covid 19 pandemic,through our diversified efforts,and support for eradication of Covid 19,  Intercontinental Relief Organization has mapped out $1.3 Billion Dollars as a donor in its discretion to be shared among the lucky winners through email address balloting. By its random selection of winners through the world's Email directories, Intercontinental Relief announced you as one of the 150800 lucky winners of the ongoing fund donation program aimed at fighting and eradication of the Covid 19, by making donation of $950,000.00 to you as one of the lucky recipients.

All 150800 winning email addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 550,000,000 international email addresses each from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania, as part of our international donation program that was conducted weekly as a support to fight this deadly diseases that has locked down the world economy .

Furthermore, your details falls within our Branch office here in United States, and your donation amount of ($950,000.00) Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars,would be released to you from our main branch office here in USA.

Below details are your donation identification numbers.
Ticket number…………………6D484763
Serial number………………… 765-430-139

To begin your donation fund claims, kindly contact our Co-coordinator with below contact details to quote your Ticket and Serial numbers in all correspondences with us.

Name.: Daniel Mozlan
E-mail Contact: info1 at directreliief. com

We wish you and your family a good health,and always ask you to stay safe and join hand in fight against this deadly virus by maintaining the safe tips given and approved by World Health Organization(WHO). Let join hand and make the world a better place to be!

Yours Sincerely.
Mrs. Nancy Anderson
Head of Publication Department, Intercontinental Relief , Non Governmental Organization.