[ovs-dev] GOOD NEW FROM GINA THOMPSON!!

gina thompson ginathompson2034 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:38:59 UTC 2020

Mrs. Gina Thompson
Manager Accounts/Audit Department.
London United Kingdom,
2000/2020 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.

REF/PAYMENTS CODE: UBA/ZENITH BANK/055740 ($950,000.00USD.)

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED
NATIONS in Central Bank to pay 150 victims of scam $950,000.00USD. (Nine
hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only each).You are listed
and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this
amount, get back to this office as soon as possible for the immediate
payments of your $950,000.00USD. compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last
U.N. meetings, it was alarming on the money lost by various individuals to
the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. And In
other to compensate victims, the UNITED NATIONS Body is now paying 150
victims $950,000.00USD. USD each in accordance with the UNITED NATIONS
recommendations.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems, the payments are to be
paid by UBA Bank and Zenith Bank plc which are the corresponding paying
bank under funding assistance by BRITISH GOVERNMENT via ATM CARD, which
will be delivered directly to your doorstep by the FedEx Dispatching
Officer Mr. Edward P. Ambrose. Also, the benefactor of this compensation
award will have to be first cleared and recommended for payment by the debt
settlement office.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been
paid, over a half of the victims are from the United States, we still have
an outstanding of 36 scam victims left to be paid. Other victims who have
not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and
possible consideration.

Please reconfirm to us your home address  to avoid any wrong delivery such
as:- Reply to Email ginathomson at ukr.net

(1) Your Full Name

(2) Your Home address
(3) Your Direct Phone Number
(4) Age

We will advise you on how to process and receive your payment within 48
hours as soon as we get your response today with your reconfirmed
information as requested above.

Response with the required information for the immediate release of your
payment to you within the next 48 hours.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Respectively

Mrs. Gina Thompson