[ovs-dev] Greetings

Mr. Pathak sujitnoo68 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 21:04:50 UTC 2020

Greetings. Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this
letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. We want
to transfer to overseas account ($10,000.000.00) Ten million US
DOLLARS from a prime Bank here.  I want to ask you, If you are not
capable to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be
capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set
up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty
account can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain
honest to me till the end for this important business trusting in you
and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in
future I am Mr. Pathak, presently promoted to Auditor General in
one of the banks here.

During the course of our auditing last week, I discovered a floating
fund in an account opened in the bank in 2010 and since 2020 nobody
has operated on this account, after going through some old files in
the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a
[Heir/WILL] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this
money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

The owner of this account is Mr. Sam Jokolo an American and a great
industrialist and a resident of Alaska State, who unfortunately lost
his life in the Auto crash, which crashed on January 31 2012,
including his wife and only daughter leaving nobody to claim the
money. No other person knows about this account or anything concerning
it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved
to me as well that the account is a secret account.

The total amount involved is $10,000.000.00) Ten million US DOLLARS]
and I wish to transfer this money into a safe foreigners account
abroad. But I don't know any foreigner; I am only contacting you as a
foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local person
here, but to a foreigner who has information about the account, which
I shall give to you upon your positive response from you.

I am revealing this to you with believe that you will never let me
down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am
contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will
inform you the next step to take urgently. I need your strong
assurance that you will never let me down.

I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law. The bank official will destroy all documents of the transaction
immediately you receive this money leaving no trace to any place. I
will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for
onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate
clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange
departments At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 50%
of the total amount, 50% will be for me.

PLEASE, TREAT THIS PROPOSAL AS TOP SECRET.

Best Regards