[ovs-dev] New Inquiry

Import-Rej888 sales at hitia.ga
Sun Jun 28 22:19:11 UTC 2020

Hello,

We introduce ourself as Rej888 Int'l Trading Inc, leading producers and importers of all merchandise we are located at 10th st.mabalacat pampanga, Philippines

We just want to have your catalog for our study because We will be needing it for our clients

NOTE ... Please kindly send a copy of your catalog to the my Business Desk email: sales01-Rej888-trading at mail.ua, You can also send price (usd or euro),Payment Terms, Handling Time, Specified Delivery Date at once to fast our negotiation .

contact person :Ms. evangeline mulay
Commercial Manager of Rej888 Int'l Trading Inc.
10th st.
mabalacat
pampanga
Zip Code:2010