[ovs-dev] URGENT RESPOND

Atty Uche atty.uchenwokedi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:40:08 UTC 2020

I am compelled to write you this email for reasons of great business importance. I Agent/Solicitor of Uche Nwokedi & Co personal attorney to Late James,who left some large amount of money with the Access Bank here before his death in 2015.

As his personal attorney, I have made several inquiries as directed by the bank with a view to locating any member of his immediate or extended relatives so as to present him/her as the Next of Kin and beneficiary of my late client and of course claim his entitlement. And unfortunately; I have been unsuccessfully in all my efforts at trying to locate any member of his family. For this reason i have decided to trace his last name,hence I contacted you so that the process of claim of the fund deposited by my late client can be handed over to you;I got your contact from an International Journal during my search for this above mentioned issues.

Please note that the fund shall be divided 50/50 between you and I;once it gets into your account; according to my plan;Your earliest response to this email will be highly appreciated, Do get back to me as I will not contact anyone till l read from you. if you are not interested do let me know by replying to me.

Regards

Uche Nwokedi

Barrister at Law

Address: Five Ways, 2 Adeniyi Olanrewaju St,

Lekki Phase 1, Lagos