[ovs-dev] CALLING FOR HELP

Mrs Elizabeth Edwards edwardselizabeth55c at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:17:49 UTC 2020

Dear Friend,
Greetings!

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, a prophesy came to me 3 days ago through my pastor to reject earthly reward and riches by handing to a person I have not seen and known the charity project which I have planned to manage by myself for a greater reward in heaven awaits for me.

I came across your E-mail from my personal search, and after I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to assist me fulfill my final wish for the poor.

Meanwhile, I am Madam Elizabeth Edwards, 73 years, am from USA and childless. I am suffering from Adenocarcinoma Cancer of the lungs for the past 4 years and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 2 weeks from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I willingly accepted to obey my pastor’s prophecy by seeking your concern to help me receive the sum of Eighteen million five hundred thousand dollars ($18.5m) for the interest of the less privileged as I’ve earlier vowed to do.

My vow or promise for the poor includes building of well-equipped charity foundation hospital and a technical school for their well-being.
 If you will be honest, kind and willing to assist me handle this charity project as I’ve mentioned here, I will like you to provide me your personal data like.

(1) Your full name:
(2) country:
(3) phone number:
(4) Age:
(5) gender
Your opinion on how to manage this fund for the poor is welcomed too.

Best Regards!
Mrs. Elizabeth Edwards