[ovs-dev] I need Your Help about my Father`s $3.6 million usd

Janet Aringo sebastianpatel3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:11:59 UTC 2020

I beleive that this message will meet you in good health.

My Name is Janet Aringo, am the only child of Hon.Peter Oloo Aringo, the
former minister of education in Uganda, my father died on april 2nd 2020
through coronavirus.

This message is for you alone and i want your trust and understanding, am
23 years of age, my late father Hon. Peter Oloo Aringo have total $3.6
million usd deposited at NCBA BANK UGANDA, according to my father`s bank
statement of account, he was planning to invest the $3.6 million usd
outside Africa before his death through this deadly pandemic called
Coronavirus, all i need is your trust and understanding because if you
help me you will benefit alot in my father`s money and i want this to be
between you and i which means you need to keep it as secret.

My Father`s accountant contacted me few days ago and told me that
according to the agreement my father has with the NCBA Bank, the fund
suppose to transfer out of the NCBA bank latest by end of this month july
if not the Uganda government will claim it which i don`t want it to
happen.

My father`s accountant told me this morning that the $3.6 million usd will
enter dormant account as unclaimed fund by the end of june,so i need to
transfer it out of Africa urgently before the wicked government claim it
next month, i have been crying since 3 days now because i don`t have
anybody in Abroad because am the only child of my late father, i got your
email through google search and i will give you 40 % of the total $3.6
million usd which will be $1.440,000,00 usd(  One Million Four Hundred and
Forty Thousand United States Dollars, if you stand as the next of kin of
my late father.

Please reply me on this email if you are interested and keep this as
secret ok.

Email me here for more communication and direction
janetaringo at outlook.com

Miss Janet Aringo.
Daughter to late Peter Oloo Aringo.