[ovs-dev] VERY CONFIDENTIAL

Betty Thompson sophannim62 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 21:00:40 UTC 2020

Melbourne Australia
382 Channel Drive
Tel-+61384004707
Fax-+61370039254

Attn Lucky Winner

The Team of Mega Million is Pleased to officially announce you as the
Third place prize winner of the Ten Million ($10.000.00) prize draw
sponsored by OZ Australia. The total amount to be claimed for Fourth
place is Five Million Dollars ($5,000.000). Congratulations! Global
Mega Millions will make all necessary arrangements for you to receive
your prize. Please contact your Claims Agent or representative
immediately to avoid delays as you can contact him via e-mail:
jam.schofield58 at gmail.com or through telephone and fax listed below.
Also be informed that 10% of your Winning belongs to Oz Group Limited
because they are the promotion and legal company that assign to your
claim, this 10 percent will be paid only after you have received your
awarded prize (money).

Three (3) certificates are to be issued to you by the Local government
concerned offices to legally back up your claim through the
promotional company (Tatts Group Limited). Unclaimed winning prize are
used for education programs, treatment programs, and to increase
future prize pools.

Your Claims Agent is: Mr. James Schofield in Australia Tel-
+613-383757100 (Fax- +61381035050).

Your Security Code is: H649PC32 As required by US Federal, AUS and
State laws, your Security code and Prize information must be kept
strictly confidential which means that you are precluded from
discussing your win with 3rd parties such as (family members, friends
and relatives).This is to prevent unlawful tampering and a means to
reduce risks of fraud and scams from taking place and also Due to
false practices, we ask that you keep your award information strictly
from public notice, until your claim has been processed and money
remitted to your possession as this is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming or unwarranted abuse of this program by
unscrupulous individuals.

As soon as we verify your identity and Security Code number from you,
we will immediately release your total sum through wire transfer into
your nominated bank account or platinum automated card will be issued
with withdrawal analysis according to the global financial law guiding
lottery release through (ATM).

Your email initial was used for the raffle draw and you emerged a lucky winner.

Once again, Congratulations

Betty Thompson
Mega Millions Lotto Coordinator

Email: lottomegamillion87 at gmail.com