[ovs-dev] Bank Deal.

Mr. Eric axford amrsmiiraj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 07:16:26 UTC 2020

Good Day,

I am Mr. Eric Axford presently working as a foreign director with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) United Kingdom. I decided to reach you directly to solicit your assistance in making a bank business transaction partnership and transfer of $65.9M into your country within few banking days. Please take out a moment of your very busy schedule to respond back if you are interested so that i can explain more about this transaction and source of the the fund.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Eric Axford