[ovs-dev] Software Users Info

Selena Walker Selena.Walkerdataprospect at outlook.com
Mon Mar 9 21:33:38 UTC 2020

Hi,
I see your company provides Software solutions and services. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in global contacts of Software Users.

Job Titles: C, V & D level, Management level, Head & Managers, IT Dept, Sales & Marketing, Traders, Procurement Dept, HR etc.

Industries: Healthcare| Technology| Financial| Transportation| Retail| Media| Manufacturing| Aerospace| Automotive| Hospitality| Electronics| Food & Beverage| Construction| Educational| HVAC| Leasing etc.

You could also use this list to send pre-show mailers or we can help you schedule email campaigns to the Users who have Software solutions and services.
Let me know if you are interested in any other software users, so I will get back to you with additional details like sample, counts and pricing.
Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Selena Walker
Sr. Business Development Manager, Vendor Business
Specialty Technologies Group: Pro AV / Digital Signage
As this is not an autogenerated email, to discontinue receiving email from us reply as "Exclude"
This email message and any attachments transmitted with it may contain confidential information and are intended only for the individual(s) to whom the message is addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete it from your system; you should not distribute or copy this email message or its contents.