[ovs-dev] Oracle Users Email List

fiona.jackson at managedanalog.com fiona.jackson at managedanalog.com
Wed Mar 11 20:54:52 UTC 2020

Hi

would you be interested in *Oracle* Users verified email list?

We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

*Information Fields – *Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company
Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size
and industry.

You may also acquire the alternatives such as: Xero, NetSuite, QuickBooks,
Sage, SAS, VMware, Adobe and CA Technology and more.

Please review and let me know the technology users you are interested to
provide you with detailed information for your review.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

*Fiona Jackson*
* Sr. Business Executive*

To Opt Out, please respond “Leave Out” in the Subject line