[ovs-dev] I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

Mrs.Elvege Panna barr.dennisbrown2018 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:14:35 UTC 2020

Dearest,

Greetings to you and your family .I am Mrs.Elvege Panna. A widow
suffering from long time illness. And Michael Panna, My late husband
Was the director of construction company here before his sudden
death.On 5th day of July 2017, he died in a car accident.May his soul
rest in peace,Amen.

My dear,before the death of my husband,he deposited a sum of (5.5
Million GBP)(Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand GBP Pounds)from the
holders of trust funds here in my name and I'm not satisfied with my
illness.

Recently,my doctor informed me that I have less than one month to
live. Having known my condition,I decided to donate this fund to
charity or individual that will utilize this fund to assist the
widgets and to carry out charitable works.

I took this decision because I don't have a child that will inherit
this fund.And I don't want a situation where this fund will be used
for another purpose. Please do not betray me.

As soon as I receive your good response,I will give you further
information about this fund.

Thank you,

Mrs Elvege Panna.