[ovs-dev] KN95 facial mask VS COVID-19

audreyl at v-1.com.cn audreyl at v-1.com.cn
Sat Mar 14 09:20:10 UTC 2020

Hello Manager,

How are you doing? Sorry that the coronavirus still spreading. Please take care.

Facial area covers up around good quality which will certificated by MAJOR REGULATORY BODIES can certainly keep an individual and your own household security.

Below many of us want to inform you that we get the a great deal associated with KN95 facial area face mask as well as medical 3 levels overall count of layer mask along with wonderful price.

If a person have any type of rate of interest, please feel free to allow people recognize, we are going to send the particular cost intended for your form reference.

Many thanks and Ideal pertains to,

Your sincerely,

Audrey Lai
International Sales Manager
V1 Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
p:
86 0769 8166 7033  m: +8613570038696
a:
No.5, Xinkang Road, Wusha, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China, 523857
w:
www.v1airpurifier.com;
www.v-1.en.alibaba.com;
http://en.v-1.com.cn;