[ovs-dev] Conntrack with SCTP: +est is never reached.

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Thu Mar 19 19:11:34 UTC 2020

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 10:27:52AM -0400, Mark Michelson wrote:
> I've recently been working on adding support for SCTP load balancers in
> OVN[1]. In a recent test run by Tim Rozet, he ran into an issue with my
> patch[2].

Do we have any idea whether OVS conntrack works for SCTP in general?

Aaron, you're the only person I can quickly find who has committed
anything related to sctp and conntrack, with commit 93346d889271
("conntrack: add display support for sctp").  Did you test conntrack
with sctp or did you have any reports of success or failure with it?