[ovs-dev] DEVOPS End Users Install Base

Juliet Scott juliet.scott at focusleads.tech
Fri Mar 20 15:32:15 UTC 2020

Hi there,

Would you be interested in targeting DEVOPS End Users with decision makers with information like contact names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, country, state, city, zip, Industry, SIC code, Company Size (Revenue and Employee) and technology/application information.

We can help you provide the data intelligence of:

Agile users, Azure devops users, AWS users, CICD users, Python users, Big Data users and many more.....

Service Providers- MSPs/MSSPs/ISVs/CSPs/VARs/Sis, Partners, Vendors and Resellers etc.

Our reach North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC.

Kindly review and let me know if you would be interested in doubling your sales growth and market expansion for 2019.

Await for your positive response!

Regards,

Juliet

Senior - Marketing Manager

If you wish to not to receive further emails, change the subject line to Unsubscribe.