[ovs-dev] YOUR ATM CARD IS AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY

Mrs Mary Johnson lt.jamesterry102 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 21:39:18 UTC 2020

 Attention,

We have deposited your fund ($1 500,000 USD through DHL SERVICE
department after our final meeting regarding your ATM CARD,These said
funds which is deposited on loaded ATM Card, is compensation funds
which is giving to some internet users as mandated by United Nation
and your Email Address is nominated among,But due to the fact that
your Embassy insisted that will not guarantee your coming down to
Africa where the Wining Riful Drown Due to Political Problems,we now
have to send it to DHL for Onward Delivery on your own expense,so All
you will do is to contact DHL director via E-mail:(
dhlcourierfile3 at gmail.com ). he will give you direction on how you
will be receiving your ATM CARD.Remember to send him your Full
information to avoid wrong delivery such as ,

Receiver's Name_
Address: _
Country: _
Phone Number: __
Copy of Your ID_
Your nearest airport_

Though,DHL SERVICE department you will receive your ATM CARD so
contact Mr Udo Terry or you call him +234 8092178186 as soon as you
receive this email and tell him to show you the way you will receive
your ATM CARD.

Best Regards.
Mrs Mary Johnson
Federal Ministry of Finance