[ovs-dev] Contact the JP Morgan Chase Bank Ny to receive your transfer $12.5Million Us Dollars today.

Mr. Mike Benz CEO Official Director IMF-Benin eco.bank1204 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:49:28 UTC 2020

Attn: Dear.
Happy to inform you,we have finally deposited your payment funds
$12.5 million us dollars with our international Paying bank,
JP Morgan Chase Bank Ny, this morning
to transfer the payment amount of $12.500.000,00 Million Us Dollars to you
Your transfer is ready for you now.
Contact the JP Morgan Chase Bank Ny to receive your transfer $12.5Million
Us Dollars today
Director Eco bank-Benin: Dr. RICHARD LONGORIA
Email id:  jp.morganchasebankny13 at yahoo.com
Tel/mobile, (917) 983-4846
Note,I have paid the wire transfer and insurance fees for you
But the only money you are to send to this bank is $25.00 us dollars
Been for the activation of your payment files before funds been released to you
Contact Him now to receive your transfer deposited this morning
I wait for your reply upon confirmation
Mr. Mike Benz
CEO Official Director IMF-Benin