[ovs-dev] should ovs clear conntrack entries

Jacob Tanenbaum jtanenba at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 18:03:00 UTC 2020

I am sorry let me clarify

I am working on a bug for a CMS regarding stale conntrack entries
after logical switch port deletion. The question is whether the
CMS itself should clear the conntrack entry or if ovn should clear
the entry itself? Who is responsible for clearing conntrack entries
when a CMS tells ovn to delete resources?

For further reference see this upstream ovn-kubernetes PR
https://github.com/ovn-org/ovn-kubernetes/pull/1074

Sorry for the first message
Jacob