[ovs-dev] Endowment

Brenda Rogers davidprincipleas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 03:22:45 UTC 2020

I am Brenda Rogers, an Australian by birth. I am sick and dying and having operations at Albert Schweitzer Ziekenhuis, Dordrecht,South Holland, in the Netherlands.

My Husband an American citizen died years ago and we had no child. I am left with only family members whom do not represent my wishes.

At this critical time, I want you to use my funds for the homeless as this is my wish as i have decided to will my funds to you. This is based on my wish and my Attorney has been notified.

I am at operation room right now and cant even speak again hence had to reach you through this means.

Contact My Lawyer, David Henrik for guidance.

Warm Regards.
Ms.Brenda Rogers