[ovs-dev] United Nation

NATIONS test at bakerdistilleria.it
Tue Mar 31 14:17:47 UTC 2020

Attention,

 From United Nations . With Due respect we are glad to inform you that United Nations compensation payment verification NUMBER is confirmed okay
approved by World Bank. Consequently, it is our pleasure to informed you that your Five Million Dollars as your Compensation has been approved  in
your favor. Please provide your full Name, Address, Direct telephone Number and a copy of your id card or passport number to avoid wrong payment.

Affirmatively, within seven banking days you will receive total amount of Five Million United States Dollars Approved by World Bank and United
Nations through Guaranty Trust Bank West Africa Ghana .  For more details reply back at this email address: UCHEDUEOU at GMAIL.COM .

Sincerely
Antуnio Guterres
United Nations/Secretary general