[ovs-dev] Reply

Berlant admin at beoxies.gq
Mon May 4 11:22:20 UTC 2020

With warm hearts I offer my friendship, my greetings, I hope this letter meets you in good time.I write you this letter from a sorrowful and emotional Laddered soul that needs compassion from a kind and good spirited person to carry out my last wishes and I will very much appreciate it and promise you that you will not regret this day as long as your heart is pure and sincere.I am 51 years old kitamura Berlant from Ota-ku Tokyo Japan, I saw your email on the site and my spirit pushed me to contact you for help. I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast and throat, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I can't work or do any stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months.