[ovs-dev] OVN 20.06 Soft Freeze Today

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Mon May 11 14:15:18 UTC 2020

On 5/8/20 2:17 PM, Numan Siddique wrote:

> On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 9:58 PM Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrachys at redhat.com
> <mailto:ihrachys at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     I would like the series to support multiple localnet ports per switch
>     ("routed provider networks for OpenStack") considered for inclusion.
>
>     The series is here:
>     https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/list/?series=173328
>
>     There's an updated (v3) version of 5/6 patch from the series here:
>     https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/patch/20200508154425.112544-1-ihrachys@redhat.com/
>
>     (I'm not sure I posted it correctly - since other patches in the
>     series
>     didn't need any update from v2, I pushed only 5/6 but now it's
>     displayed
>     separately in patchwork; let me know if that's an issue and/or I
>     should
>     repost the whole series.)
>

> I think it's better to repost as a whole series.

Thanks. Here is the full series (I also attached a cover letter):
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/list/?series=176134

Note there's one issue in the new test cases that I am working on right
now and hope to fix a fix today. There will probably be v5 of the series
but I hope we can pick any other issues in the implementation, reviews
are welcome.

Cheers,

Ihar