[ovs-dev] Sir

malik_usman204 at yahoo.co.uk malik_usman204 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 14 11:00:13 UTC 2020

Sir,
My name is Malik Usman of Continental Exchange Solutions London U.K. I am an independent external auditor for IFC SERVE and the World Bank handling the Foreign Banks Debt Management Office for all transactions in the year 2013/2014 and later.

I have in front of me an abandoned transfer file containing details to an escrow account setup in your name. The file shows that you have correctly made application to have your funds released to you. It is also clearly noted on the file that the beneficiary could not handle the financial commitment required of him. Due to this the funds were pegged and abandoned.As an international independent external auditor I think it is very absurd to
abandon ones funds for this simple reason.

To tell you the truth I do not believe this to be true and my reason is simply because of the irregularities I noticed while compiling the audit report for the end of the financial year.

I have perfected plans to have this funds transferred to you within the shortest possible Upon your confirmation I will give you further directives. Please kindly reply to malik_usman204 at yahoo.co.uk with your full details.

Regards,
Malik Usman.