[ovs-dev] Executive Contacts

Lisa Davis lisa.davis at b2bmailmedia.com
Fri May 15 08:38:18 UTC 2020

Hi

Can I send you a sample of one of our B2B email lists? We suggest email
lists based on your requirements.

If you could send me your target audience (Industry/ Geography/ Titles),
I'll come up with the data counts, costs & samples for your review.

All Industrial Sectors : Technology | Logistics | Oil & Gas | Automotive |
Energy| Transportation | Construction | Pharmaceuticals | Veterinary |
Travel & Tourism |Telecommunications | Retail | Banking | Manufacturing
|Health Care| Interior Designers | Facility Management | Education &
E-Learning |Architects | Food & Beverages | Real Estate| HR | Hospitality |
Aviation and more. etc

Kindly advise me on your email list requirements, by filling in the below :

Industries you wish to target :

Job Titles :

Geography :

 Keep us posted on the same.

Regards,

Lisa Davis

Marketing Dept,

  _____

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile.
If for some reason this was sent in error or you wish not to receive any
further messages from us please reply with subject line as "Exclude"