[ovs-dev] [SPAM] Compliment of the day..

Mr. Deniz Aydin info at fastline.cz
Fri May 15 14:34:45 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Compliment of the day and hope you are in good health in this time of pandemic crisis
My Name is Mr. Deniz Aydin , I am a Legal practitioner and owner of Deniz Law Firm based in Istanbul , Turkey. I have a huge financial transaction which might interest you so i am contacting you to work with me if you have no problems with trust or engaging financial matters with strangers on the internet . I understand that my means of converying this information to you is not formal but i had no choice as i am running out of time . if you will be interested to get more details please feel free to write back.

Best regards ,
Deniz